Partner with the Illinois MBDA
The Illinois Minority Business Development Agency (IL MBDA) Business Center promotes the growth and global competitiveness of minority business enterprises (MBEs) through business development and capacity building. We help our clients secure capital, access new markets, compete for contracts, or make strategic partners and business moves.
Our partners benefit by accessing new markets, reaching underserved populations, and more.
With a $2500 Annual Partnership enjoy the following benefits:
- Matchmaking with our clients through referrals
- Access to our community – host/headline two (2) business seminars or workshops per year
- Marketing in the monthly IL MBDA newsletter
- Sharing of your resources or tools on our website
- Listing of business details (name, contact, website, expertise, and logo) on our website
With a Marketing Partnership choose a 24-month, 12-month or 6-month commitment at $600, $400, $175 respectively. Enjoy the following benefits:
- Logo in Newsletter
- Highlighted 2 x yr. in newsletter and social
- Referrals to our client network
Questions? Get in Touch!
Ask us about sponsoring an event or partnering with the IL MBDA.
IL MBDA Partner Inquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields