Cook County is offering $10,000 source grow grants for small businesses, prioritizing those owned by historically excluded populations and in sectors hard hit by the pandemic. Applications close on October 31, 2022.
This grant is suitable for you if your business:
- Is a for-profit business in Cook County, IL
- Has less than 20 employees
- Has operated and conducted business since 2020
- Has experienced a negative financial impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic
To apply for the grant YOU MUST COMPLETE THESE TWO STEPS
- Complete the IL MBDA Engagement Form: Become a client
- Complete the Grant Application form: Grow Grant – Cook County Small Business Source (cookcountysmallbiz.org).
On October 19, 2022, and October 20, 2022, the IL MBDA hosted 2 workshops (in collaboration with Bellwood Chamber of Commerce) to prepare attendees to apply for the Cook County Source Grow Grant. When you are prompted to how you got this information, select OTHER as we are not listed due to the number of partners they have. Please be sure to have all your financial information in order and if you need any assistance please let us know. Watch the workshop replay below to see other items you need to consider.
Cook County would like for you to go on their site and sign up for business advising: Programs – Cook County Small Business Source (cookcountysmallbiz.org).
100 Minority-Owned Business Enterprises 19 Government & Corporate Partners 14 Volunteers On February 15, 2023 Illinois Minority Business Development Agency (IL MBDA) Business Center 2023…Read More